 Space / 14028
Re: My First Good Looking Space Ship......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 19:56:56 GMT

In article <GtA6sM.5qy@lugnet.com>, "Derek" <Xpack1@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi all I am ready to creat my first ever good looking space ship . my First
one will not be BIG liek dan's jassim's so on. .

I know I dont like the lego pod racers but are the Pod racers Bucket a good
thing to get for the ENGINES???? and can you guys HELP point me in the right
direction on creating  my first ship????

Ps. I want it at least 2 feet long  1.5 feet tall and about 1 foot wide.

or a lil bigger then the Starwars block ade runner set.

   1.5 ft tall? If you're not counting the superstructure, ya' might
want to think about that one a little..
   Anyhow, if you plan to purchase the Blockade Runner for the engines
ALONE, I'd recommend purchasing the parts from Bricklink instead. It
would be MUCH cheaper that way..
   On another note, before you begin construction, you should have a
good idea of what you want from the ship. That way you can purchase the
necessary pieces at a minimum cost...
--
Discover the might of the Solarian Empire!
http://www.geocities.com/stuttgartergunther/