 Space / 13374
Re: My First Good Looking Space Ship......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:27:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Derek Robinson writes:
Hi all I am ready to creat my first ever good looking space ship . my First
one will not be BIG liek dan's jassim's so on. .

I know I dont like the lego pod racers but are the Pod racers Bucket a good
thing to get for the ENGINES???? and can you guys HELP point me in the right
direction on creating  my first ship????

Ps. I want it at least 2 feet long  1.5 feet tall and about 1 foot wide.

or a lil bigger then the Starwars block ade runner set.

I'd get the new Ogel underwater base.  Lots of engine cones and cool black
saucer pieces (top and bottom).
Direction for your first ship should come from you! :-)  What do _you_ want
to build?  Whatever it is.. GO FOR IT! :-D

Good luck!

Chris <><