 Space / 13373
13372  |  13374
Subject:
My First Good Looking Space Ship......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 16:50:46 GMT

Hi all I am ready to creat my first ever good looking space ship . my First
one will not be BIG liek dan's jassim's so on. .

I know I dont like the lego pod racers but are the Pod racers Bucket a good
thing to get for the ENGINES???? and can you guys HELP point me in the right
direction on creating  my first ship????

Ps. I want it at least 2 feet long  1.5 feet tall and about 1 foot wide.

or a lil bigger then the Starwars block ade runner set.