 Star Wars / 12699
Re: Ep II Review on Ain't it Cool News (warning! it contains spoilers!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 23:37:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
  http://www.aintitcoolnews.com/display.cgi?id=11796

::yawn::

Many things do not age well. SW would certainly be one of them. I have zero
excitement over the release of this film.  That review had "fanboy" written
all over it. SW has never been even 1/10th as good as it's source materials.

And despite its flaws, LOTR showed the world how this kind of material
should be handled.  Lucas is just a hack toy seller -- and except for his
Lego license (only useful as parts packs, BTW), I have no interest in those
toys either.

But I thank you LFB for reminding me why I should save my summer $$$ for
better films.

-- Hop-Frog