 Star Wars / 12715
Re: The M-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 18:23:03 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
Hey guys.  My m-wing was just added to FBTB.

http://www.fbtb.net/jon/alpha.html

A few construction notes:

This ship does not have an M shape because I wanted one of the ships to be
smaller than an A-wing.  I figured M would be a good letter for this,
(micro) and the fact that I still have "W" to use for the shape.
This ship is small but it took just as much time to build as the others.  It
was a challenge to work with the angled sides of the canopy and still get
the ship as small as I could.
Also, happy meals are cool. :-)

I've been a bit hung up on "N" and "O" but I should have them both ready by
friday.

Please tell me what you think.

-Jon

Those are excellent.  I look forward toward seeing some of the tougher wing
fighters like the Z-wing and the Q-wing in the future. :)