 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 150
149  |  151
Subject:
The M-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.general, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 04:15:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey guys.  My m-wing was just added to FBTB.

http://www.fbtb.net/jon/alpha.html

A few construction notes:

This ship does not have an M shape because I wanted one of the ships to be
smaller than an A-wing.  I figured M would be a good letter for this,
(micro) and the fact that I still have "W" to use for the shape.
This ship is small but it took just as much time to build as the others.  It
was a challenge to work with the angled sides of the canopy and still get
the ship as small as I could.
Also, happy meals are cool. :-)

I've been a bit hung up on "N" and "O" but I should have them both ready by
friday.

Please tell me what you think.

-Jon