 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 151
New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 05:50:17 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hello great Lego-building community,

I've completed my second MOC since recently coming out of my Lego dark age...

Bluejacket is a futuristic helicopter. I consider it to be in the "space"
family, so logically it must be for planets w/ atmospheres... ;)

I think the model has somewhat interesting features related to the front
cockpit design (cockpits angled with respect tothe main body and each
other), the central compartment opening mechanism, and the landing skids.

http://www.blacktron.org/lego/moc_bluejacket.jsp

If my home DSL is down or running slowly (sorry about that!), you can also
view some images off of Brickshelf:

PLMKWYT. I quite enjoyed building this one.

Best regards,
Nick

--
http://www.blacktron.org/lego/