 Space / 13462
Re: New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 16:58:02 GMT

In lugnet.space, Nicholas Trotta writes:
Hello great Lego-building community,

I've completed my second MOC since recently coming out of my Lego dark age...

Bluejacket is a futuristic helicopter. I consider it to be in the "space"
family, so logically it must be for planets w/ atmospheres... ;)

Very menacing and insect-like.  I would go the other way if I saw one headed
for me.

Jeff J