 Space / 13482
Re: New MOC: Bluejacket (a futuristic helicopter)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:59:38 GMT

Seth, I very much appreciate your kind remarks.

I was decently pleased with the final "feel" of the model, primarily as it
relates to the resulting angles on the cockpit unit and geometry of the
landing struts. I have enjoyed having the locking hinge bricks in the
element arsenal, as these certainly were not around when I last built with Lego.

And, indeed, the first Space Police color scheme is probably my all-time
favorite. :)

Thank you again,
Nick

In lugnet.space, Seth McCarus writes:
Nicholas,

I love it!  It really perches on the ground, it doesn't just sit.  It looks
alive, like it's about to spring.  And the old Space Police color scheme is
always a classic.

Seth.