 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 152
New MOC: A-Wing Starfighter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 06:13:54 GMT

hi guys. here's the thrid version of my new A-Wing custom (v 2.2). I've changed
the guns, the angles on the wings and the wedge pieces on the body (near the
canopy and underneath in the same place), and the overall structure of it.
instructions are coming, but I need those 2x4 wedge plates in ldraw.
here you go:
http://www.geocities.com/brucey_wan/customs/awing22.html
let me know what you think. thanks.

-Bruce