 Star Wars / 12708
Re: The M-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 06:42:46 GMT

Again, excellent work. I hear you on trying to make a small ship but at the
same time making it diffrent and unique. I was wondering where you got those
mid section technic pieces. Now I know they were those happy meal lego that
I missed (I was in Africa at the time and they don't have McDonalds, good
yet bad).

So again, my hat off to you on another job well done. Can't wait to see the
n and o. I'm sure you won't disappoint :).

Jamie
www.ozbricks.com/jneufeld/

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jon Palmer writes:
Hey guys.  My m-wing was just added to FBTB.

http://www.fbtb.net/jon/alpha.html

A few construction notes:

This ship does not have an M shape because I wanted one of the ships to be
smaller than an A-wing.  I figured M would be a good letter for this,
(micro) and the fact that I still have "W" to use for the shape.
This ship is small but it took just as much time to build as the others.  It
was a challenge to work with the angled sides of the canopy and still get
the ship as small as I could.
Also, happy meals are cool. :-)

I've been a bit hung up on "N" and "O" but I should have them both ready by
friday.

Please tell me what you think.

-Jon