 Star Wars / 12776
Re: Site Down?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 29 Mar 2002 08:55:43 GMT

"Kai Brodersen" <kbrodersen@comcast.net> wrote in message
news:Gtpp2M.1BJ@lugnet.com...
There used to be an EXCELLENT Star Wars LCAD website called the Star Wars
LCAD Archives.  I believe some of us at LUGNET read the Sneaky Preveiw of
the site.  I havent been able to go on to the website...anyone know what
happened?

The url used to www.the-nth-dimension.co.uk

I didn't save any of the model .zips, did anyone?

AFAIK it's been down for ages - someone asked the same question last month!

I have a few of the ZIPs:

Ackbar's B-wing
AT-AT
Lambda Shuttle
Otana
Outrider
TIE Advanced
TIE Bomber
TIE Defender
T-Wing
V-Wing
Z-95 Headhunter
UCS Speeder Bike

I really wish I'd downloaded a few more of the models before the site
disappeared - well, all of them ;)

I've checked some of the ZIPs and the DAT files don't have author info in
them, so I'm not sure who to ask permission from to put them up somewhere
for download. But I guess that as they were up on the Nth web site before it
should be OK. If anyone wants any of the ZIPs let me know, if I get too many
requests to handle individually then I'll put them up to download somewhere
unless any of the Nth Dimension people tell me not to. Does that sound OK?

Dan