 Star Wars / 12740
12739  |  12741
Subject:
All Ep 2 sets (except for gunship) FOUND in Rome Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 04:16:43 GMT

With all the rumors going around about the sets being out, I took a quick
peek in our Wally World today.  At first I didn't see anything new.  I did
see some of the Jedi Starfighters finaly on a shelf.... and then BAM,
theres's the new slave one... what's that wedged in there?... OOO Tusken
Raiders... HEY!  There's the technic super battle droid and Jango *puts
Jango back, keeps droid*.  And so on...

All the sets were there except for the Gunship (DANGIT!).  They weren't
marked on the shelves and didn't register on the floor price scanners.  The
cash registers scanned em fine.

The sets are solid.  The Slave 1 is one of the best Star Wars sets to date,
although I don't like the jack stone pieces and bionicle pieces used.  Sorry
I don't have a camera handy to snap some pics.  Best piece is probably the
printed tile in the vaporator on the Tusken set.  I'll be usin' that in my
sick bay or enviromental systems in a starship.

Chris "Whatta ya waitin' around for... go check Walmart" Giddens
<><