 Star Wars / 12744
Re: All Ep 2 sets (except for gunship) FOUND in Rome Georgia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:20:02 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Chris Giddens writes:
With all the rumors going around about the sets being out, I took a quick
peek in our Wally World today.  At first I didn't see anything new.  I did
see some of the Jedi Starfighters finaly on a shelf.... and then BAM,
theres's the new slave one... what's that wedged in there?... OOO Tusken
Raiders... HEY!  There's the technic super battle droid and Jango *puts
Jango back, keeps droid*.  And so on...

  How is that Super Battle Droid?  I haven't seen any yet.

Haven't built it yet... I'll let ya know :-D

All the sets were there except for the Gunship (DANGIT!).  They weren't
marked on the shelves and didn't register on the floor price scanners.  The
cash registers scanned em fine.

  Note that the Gunship doesn't appear in the instruction booklet
  mini-catalogue at the end of the instructions either--it's probably
  a mid-year release.

The instruction booklet for the Slave 1 does have it in the pictures along
with the super battle droid, so I think it will be out soon.  Even Technic
Jango isn't pictured, but it's out.  Lets hope so anyway! :-D

Chris <><