 Star Wars / 12783
Re: Ep II Sets found in Ohio. Got the mini-fig Yoda
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 05:02:06 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Andy Evans writes:
I found all the EpII sets (except Republican Gunship) at my local Wally
World today.

I was in one WalMart super-duper-center this morning that had both the Yoda
Sculpture (~$100) and the Republic Gunship (~$90 IIRC). They also had most of
the other EPII sets and the Spider Man Studio set. No Green Goblin tho. But
mostly, as usual, I was over on the clearance aisle poking thru the detritus :)

That particular WM (north Florida) only had 2 each of the Yoda and the RG, so
those who 'got to have it now' might be advised to keep a close eye on their fav
lego retailer.

Ray