 Star Wars / 12726
Re: My first MOCs on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2002 19:35:28 GMT

In article <GtJGu7.DIt@lugnet.com>, "Jeff Jardine"
<jwjardin@diespam.mccain.ca> wrote:

Hello,
I finally bought a digital camera, and uploaded some stuff to brickshelf:

Very nice microfig Blockade Runner!

Interesting arrangement on your YWing variant. I would imagine the engines
are most often placed side by side so it's easier to land without having
to hinge the entire craft. :^)

Thanks for posting your new pics!

--
~Grand Admiral Muffin Head