 Robotics / 2204
Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 18:21:28 GMT

Hmmm... as long as we're playing "let's wish for.."  I'd like to see at
least twice as many as sensor inputs, half a dozen analog motor outputs, a
couple of servo motor outputs, 8 or more digital outputs, a serial port
interface, and a much more flexible programming environment.

Oh, wait!  Gosh!  The Handyboard has all of this!

Hmmm...

What I'd really appreciate is if Mr. Martin would explain how the Handyboard
could be made more modular with regular LEGO electric components.  I can
guess, of course... but it'd be nice for there to be a "standard" of sorts.

Mark