 Robotics / 3106
Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 23:30:41 GMT

On Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:29:37 GMT, lego-robotics@crynwr.com (Simon
Brooke) wrote:

*If* they discriminated between the different sensors, one or two, up to
about UKPounds 35/US $50 each (though I would prefer it if they were
less)

The big cost in these things, wqould be that you need 5 of the 2*2*2/3
plates at the end of Technic leads, unless you homebrew those too.
AFAIK, you can only get leads, at least as far as Service packs are
concerned, for about $5-$6 (with 2 each of those special plate
things). And that adds up, to about $15-$20 before any modifications.
Maybe the US SAH or DACTA gives you cheaper bulk leads...

Jasper