 Robotics / 2076
2075  |  2077
Subject:
RCX 2.0 -- ideas.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Fri, 1 Jan 1999 16:52:27 GMT

In article <4.1.19990101123359.00945d30@mail.telepac.pt>, Laurentino
Martins <lau@mail.telepac.pt> writes
I personally know how good I am at destroying hardware. Is not uncommon to try
to fix something and ending up destroying it even further, specially when a
soldering iron is involved.
More that 3 sensor inputs should be accessible to everybody, not only to an
elite.

Would it be worth my while to make some 4-into-one adaptor bricks and
offer them for sale?

It would consist of an 8 x 2 peg brick (for 4 bump sensors) with a
flying lead to a 2 x 2 hole brick which would plug into a single RCX
input.

How many would people want, and how much would you pay?
--
Regards - Peter Hesketh, Mynyddbach, Mon.
Forty reasons why a dog is better than a woman: number 15