 Robotics / 2271
Re: Solar RCX and max current draw
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 20:43:24 GMT

Hey, sounds like an oportunity for someone. A huge solar panel (well, huge
compared to the RCX itself) with a cord that connects to the AC/DC power
input on the RCX. Probably only need to generate 9 Volts at an amp or so to
run.

Has anybody measured actual current consumption with 3 stalled motors ?

--
SeeYa !