 Robotics / 3111
Re: The Handyboard (was Re: RCX 2.0 -- ideas.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 00:26:17 GMT

On Mon, 4 Jan 1999 18:13:03 GMT, Mark Tarrabain <markt@lynx.bc.ca>
wrote:

how to adapt the board for that kind of use.  There are probably many ways it
could be done, of course, but it'd sure be nice to have specific instructions on
how to do it at least one way.  If there were, I'd almost certainly be snatching
one up right after my next paycheck.

How about using a few large plates (of the type found as baseplates in
small to medium sets), and a few basic bricks, possibly with the
addition of glue to keep it all together?

Jasper