 Organizations / United States / L.U.C.N.Y. / *177 (-100)
  ISCC ENTRY: "Bessie" steam locomotive

Hi All, This is my first Train MOC released to the community, enjoy... (URL) accepted! -John Rudy www.geocities.com/TJJohn12 (23 years ago, 10-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

Ah, MediaMax, not Media Max! :-) An online search turned up precisely one hit, which was an online classified from Nov. 30, 2001: Need Cash Today? We are now buying almost anything. John T. Downey III - SPECIALS: Buy a game, get a FREE cd. XBOX or (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

MediaMax 1909 Vestal Parkway East Vestal 13850 Phone 607-484-1618 not sure about Lego every time I call I get a machine and when I went over they were closed :( Nicole~ "Alan Demlow" <demlow@lightlink.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 4-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

It would be great if you could check it out and let us know what's up--can you find out the phone# for us? I still couldn't locate Media Max online. Alan (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

The place is called Media Max now and its near the Wal-mart somewhere. Still the same mean guy runs the place. Not sure about Lego, could check while I'm at Wal-mart later if you want. Nicole~ "Kevin Salm" <kdsalm@dreamscape.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

(...) Ya..we are kinda at a dead end just now. Peter Jarvis has tried to find out more, but with no luck so far. Supposedly, the shop moved to Vestal somewhere but until we can nail down the coordinates any trip there will have to wait. Plus, if the (...) (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

I theoretically wouldn't mind heading down some day, but it's busy for us right now with the holiday season. The bigger problem is that I'm still not sure the place exists anymore. I just tried searching the web with no success; the only address I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Binghamton Field Trip?

(...) Dave - Sounds good to me, but my car's usually full of wife and kids when I go down there to visit our folks. The HORC Hobby store that used to be located in the plaza on Harry L. Drive in Johnson City across from the TRU has been closed for (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Binghamton Field Trip?

Hey, at the last Ithaca meeting it was brought up that there is a huge trough of bricks at a hobby store. There was interest in going down there and checking it out. Well, Im interested in going before the Christmas break (I head back to the frozen (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting Mins and other stuff

Sorry about the delay but, I've been doing some traveling and with Thanksgiving Finally behind us I can get back into normal mode. Meeting Attendance Alan D. Ed M. Wayne S. John R. With all the noise, I was suprised we got anything done. To recap, (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!

(...) Jen - You've actually been eloquent enough to echo my own thoughts...thank you. Kevin - indeed, we missed you at the last LUCNY meeting, but rest assured, we didn't make any new motions without you! Here's wishing you future strength and (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

(...) ...Sorry we missed you... We discussed meeting in a quieter place next time, so maybe the wrong exit this time will be the right exit next time! :^) Wayne's working on posting some meeting minutes, so I won't steal his thunder by giving out (...) (23 years ago, 25-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

We ended up getting off at the wrong exit and didn't get there until about 3:15 : ( It wasn't too bad though, we shopped a bit and then stopped in to visit with some of my family in Syracuse. We'll be more prompt next time : ) Alan Demlow (...) (23 years ago, 21-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

Did you manage to find anybody? I guess the gathering broke up a little after 2:30 (2:45?), and we hadn't seen you by then. That would be awful if you drove over and missed everybody! Alan (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: 81 and still in Lego

(...) Whoohoo! I've got 51 years of building ahead! :) Congrats & happy birthday! James (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  81 and still in Lego

Duane my father in law turned 81 last Friday. Still a Lego maniac. Nicole~ (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.people)

  FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!!

FINAL SURGERY COMPLETED !!! [ note: long ] Some of you may know, but I believe that most Lugnetter’s do not know, that I was involved in a major motor vehicle accident in December 2000. I have not felt the need to broadcast this information until (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.people, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny) !!

  Re: Sat the 17th?

We're running a little late today, but we expect to be there round 2-2:30 : ) Wayne Sardullo <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GMt9oI.4vv@lugnet.com... (...) other (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 17-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Trade wants

Hi, all. Here's my parts want list. I prefer to trade, but can also pay a reasonable amount for spares. I also have plenty of other spares myself and am quite willing to look through them for your need! Alan NOTE: Common parts should be in excellent (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

Amy & I are planning to be there : ) Wayne Sardullo <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GMt9oI.4vv@lugnet.com... (...) other (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Sat the 17th?

I'll be there at 1, but I've got an appointment at 3:40 pm at West Hill High, so I may have to leave early. -John Rudy (...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Fwd: Saturday in Syracuse

(...) I'll most likely be there. I'm getting back in town late the night before, so there's a chance I won't make it, with airline delays and all, but look for me to be there. Ed (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Fwd: Saturday in Syracuse

(...) (23 years ago, 15-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Sat the 17th?

Are we still on for the 17th? Just want to know now so I don't go making other plans. I really don't have an agenda setup but, I'm sure we can do it on the fly. If trading or buying is still up I have my stuff posted on my website... (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Saturday get-together

Here are directions (let me know if you need more), and also a trade list for parts following. I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow at one (or a little after, Kevin? ;-) Alan Hi. As mentioned in previous posts, I'm happy to host a Lucny (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  November 10 Meeting in Ithaca

Some of us will be getting together on November 10 in Ithaca. I will be getting stuff together tomorrow and I hope to bring other Legoheads with me. One Big Problem: I do not have the coordinates. Destination is the home of Alan Demlow, but the (...) (23 years ago, 9-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Thanks Alan, that was helpful. Sorry about mixing up Ithaca and Cortland, I'm in Friday Mode, no school tomorrow thru Monday :) Have Fun, and Play Well, hope to have a full report from you guys when I come back. -John Rudy (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

There's a meeting on the 10th in Ithaca (not Cortland--I suggested that originally since it's midway between 'Cuse and Ithaca, but it seems no Syracusers can make it on the 10th anyways) at our apartment, and also on the 17th in Syracuse, as far as (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) Ok, So, there is the meeting this weekend in Cortland still(as per (URL) and the meeting on the 17th (at the mall??)for those that can't make the 10th . Does this sound good to everyone? Do I have flawed logic? Is someone going to the meeting (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting Nov. 10 in Ithaca (rump session?)

Hi. As mentioned in previous posts, I'm happy to host a Lucny gathering this Saturday, Nov. 10, at my place in Ithaca. Feel free to come about 1; the meeting will have to break up by 4:30 or so. I don't have any great ideas for activities except for (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) Count ALL of us in too...so far. Nicole~ (URL) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) <snip> You know I really should read the whole thread before posting things :). The may actually be better for us cause it's turning out that we ALL may be able to show up :). Nicole~ (URL) for Duel's Tales (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) <snip> Well all I'm sorry but it looks like nobody from the Drumm clan will be coming. The only person avalible is Duane and he's not up to trying to get there by himself. Here's to hoping that the meeting goes well. Duel's Tales has been (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Hey, 1:00 should be good, we just need to figure out a place to meet. If its at your apartment, Alan, I just need directions. :) As for a want list, here it goes: White arches of any variety Those 4x4x6 droid escape panels 2x1 modified round top (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

I just checked with my wife and we can do either the 10th or the 17th, but the 17th is actually better for us : ) -JSM John Rudy <TJJohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:GMCGLy.Dpq@lugnet.com... (...) How does (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

It's fine with me if people would like to come to my apartment some time Saturday, with afternoon being the preferred time. I'll be gone after about 5. The only caveat that I can think of is that we do have a cat, so if anybody has serious allergies (...) (23 years ago, 6-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) I will put my vote in for November 10 in Ithaca. This will be good for me. Also, I might be able to bring along 2 other Lego fans -- Peter Jarvis lives in Freeville and John ??? who lives in Dryden can travel to Ithaca with me if they are (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

The 17th seems fine with me. Lets do it then, if it works for everyone else. Actually, the 10th is looking worse and worse for me anyway. I need to find a house for next year! People for the 17th: Dave, Wayne, John, Ed, and Alan? Anyone else? -Dave (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

I think the 17th would be cooler but its up to everyone else, I'd much rather have more people so we can all chat and move things along. this weekend just is a bad weekend for me, usually I am free on the weekends. Wayne (...) does (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

(...) Alan et all, The 17th is crystal for me. Do we want to call a delay of game or do you guys want to just play on through? Wayne, Nicole, Jason, Dave (I think I got everyone who has responded to the thread)? What are your thoughts? I realize (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Dave, Alan - I was just in Ithaca this past weekend - if I pass through again, maybe we can hook up. I can probably make the 17th in SYR. Ed (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Another option is to delay a week until Saturday Nov. 17 in Syracuse. How does that sound for people? An aside to Dave--I think you'd be welcome to come over and play with my trains this Saturday afternoon if we decide to delay the group meeting for (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Alan, I am ALL for Ithaca! :) -Dave (...) (23 years ago, 5-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Hmmm...what about the possibility of meeting in Ithaca, or perhaps Cortland (we could probably use our church basement in Cortland)? That would be closer for Dave and I (both from Ithaca), and it sounds like most of the Syracuse-area folks can't (...) (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Arghhh. Sounded like a such a good plan at the time, but that was before my work schedule changed. I'll be heading out of town that weekend, and all sorts of plans have had to change - I won't be able to make it. Looks like John R., Wayne S. and (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Hi Folks, I live in New York City but I have the crazy idea of playing LUG ambassador. I have Nov 10 open, too. -Erik (...) (23 years ago, 2-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

No guarantees, but offhand it sounds good to me as long as we stick with the 1 o'clock time. I'd hafta leave Syracuse by 4 or so as I have an evening engagement in Ithaca, but that shouldn't cut things too short for me. Alan (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Cool : ) I was bummed that we couldn't make the first meeting. My wife (Amy) and are planning to be there. CUThere, -Xanthra47 Ed McGlynn <ejmcglynn@netzero.net> wrote in message news:GM2q5B.Fs4@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Hmmmm, the 11th weekend I will be out. I have a tournament for Mage Knight the 10th in Rochester, and then in Syracuse on the 11th which lead to the nationals. Been waiting for a few months for this so I'm not going to make the 11th weekend. This (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Geez, I hope there arent high expectations or anything for what I have built. I keep building things and taking them down. Right now I am entering to the Isle of Mist thing, so I dont know if I will have anything to show. We'll see, though! -Dave (...) (23 years ago, 1-Nov-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Not so good for me, unless you guys want to come to Gettysburg! :) I'm (unless something horrible happens) out of town that whole weekend :( Maybe you guys can take some photos and post them, I too would like to see what Dave has built. -John "Happy (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Sounds good here too. We can send Eric and Duane again. Oh about the last meeting Duane got a bit lost and gave up. At least thats the story I got. Nicole Drumm (URL) for Duels Tales kdrumm1@stny.rr.com to email (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting in November?

Dave - Sounds like a good idea to me - How about Nov. 10th at 1:00 PM at the top of the escalators again in the food court? I received a flyer on a train show I'd like to pass by the group, and I'd like to hear about how many creations you've come (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting in November?

Hey all, maybe its time to get back together? I was thinking along the lines of November 10th? How does that sound? Carosel mall seemed to be a good place to meet. Comments? If we really wanted to rush things again, I COULD do it this weekend. But (...) (23 years ago, 31-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Updates and sorry

Well all sorry for such long silence but our server computer at home is dead for good. It may be a while before it gets fixed. I am currently using the computer at work for updates and such. Everyone is fine. (URL) has recently been updated. (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: ? what happened to LUCNY?

Wayne, Yeah, the website is temporarily down. The servers which host the site are going through some restructuring or something, and it *should* be back up very soon. Ill keep you updated. As for the lack of activity, Ive just been busy! I have been (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  ? what happened to LUCNY?

Its been really quiet lately, I decided I was going to go post a message to our site and found Permission Denied to the website... Hey Dave what happened??? Wayne (23 years ago, 20-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: THERE HERE!!! 10001 10002

(...) Hi...Wayne and Gang: You guys now should have enough trains to run a pretty good train event... :) Benjamin Medinets (23 years ago, 17-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  Re: THERE HERE!!! 10001 10002

(...) What was that noise I just heard?Oh ya that was the value of the originals price DROPPING because of the part:-) (...) Good to here(even though it makes my 3 old copies worth less now)Now if I buy more they will match:-) (...) Oh come on what (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains)

  THERE HERE!!! 10001 10002

News that has been floating around... does the club car have that cheesy angle redwhiteblue stripe? NOPE it has exactly what should be there the fancy curve.. YES!! CLEAR WINDOWS NOT BLUE!!! Not opening up the metroliner... That's break open only in (...) (23 years ago, 9-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: I'm back

Thanks for your help, Benjamin. -Erik (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  I feel them coming....

I noticed today that my credit card was finally billed for all the metroliner/clubcars I ordered.. This means their Shipping!!! WHOOO WHOOO should have them in my hands either tomorrow or tues!! This is turning out to be a fantasic week, first the (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: I'm back

(...) Hey Joe, I just came back from NYC...it was great. Hopefully, I can eventually get a position in a big corporate firm that works there. I had a great time there. (when I had a couple days off). Great city, and keep up hope. God Bless America, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  I'm back

Hi guys, I'm sorry for my absence but i have been really busy these past few weeks. My AOL hasn't been working for a few days, and my eyes have been totally glued to the TV set to see how we're going to respond to the attacks which occured on 9/11. (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  It's Snowing!

I just thought you'd all like to know that I have snow on my lawn :) Hopefully we'll get a reprive after this little bout. -John Rudy www.geocities.com/tjjohn12 (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  The Free Meeting Rooms....Part 3

Well, Finally I got through with someone... I did confirm the FREE Meeting Rooms however its not so FREE as I thought, Carousel REQUIRES anyone who uses the Meeting rooms to have Liability Insurance... From what I take and my experince with getting (...) (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting room Part 2

Well, this is turning out to be a witch hunt but I almost got her.... I called Monday left a message no one was around.... Called today Women said that the person I have to talk to doesn't come in on Mondays, Hmmmm today it tues... She said she (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Mall Meeting room Usage Part 1

Kevin - I'm looking forward to any info you get on the State Fair train show. That's usually well attended, and I've only seen one LEGO train layout there, about 4 years ago. I've got information on the January show in Binghamton as well, and I'll (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Mall Meeting room Usage Part 1

(...) thing (...) If you are successful in reaching someone who can schedule something, why not try for these dates: -- Sat, November 17 -- Sat, December 8 or 15 We don't have to be meeting once a month on a regular basis and may want to skip a (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Mall Meeting room Usage Part 1

I was in the Mall late on friday and asked at the info desk about meeting rooms.. Good news is that, apparently there is free meeting rooms. Only problem is I have to call a number to get more infomation. The info desk could only supply a number. I (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Kevin? Whats up with your store?

(...) Yes, I will reopen my shop in the near future. Try back on the first of October. At our meeting I failed to mention that my shop was temporarily closed. I do not keep my shop open all of the time like the majority of sellers. I close up every (...) (23 years ago, 28-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Yah - me too. "Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GKBqMz.EFK@lugnet.com... (...) I (...) the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Kevin? Whats up with your store?

Kevin, you mentioned going to your Brickbay site a couple of times to us, I finally got off my butt to do so only to find it closed? Its been closed the last three days I checked. Are you going to open it back up? (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: First Meeting success 9-22-2001

(...) Just an aside, My Mom feels bad that we had to leave. She appologizes, and now understands what the LEGO community really is. To think that only two weeks ago she thought all of LUGNET was around Sixteen :) (...) <snipped B/T/S +Stickers> (...) (23 years ago, 26-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: First Meeting success 9-22-2001

Hi, all. Glad to hear there's finally been an official meeting, and sorry I missed it! I was on my way back from Europe Saturday, but hopefuly I can make a future gathering. I'll try to put together a wanted list sometime soon...I have a few parts I (...) (23 years ago, 24-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Lego Trivia 101

LEGO TRIVIA 101 These Lego Trivia questions were prepared for the first meeting of LUCNY. We spent a few minutes coming up with some of the answers, now you can take the Lego Trivia Challenge to see how much you know. There is no answer sheet so you (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.fun)

  First Meeting success 9-22-2001

I first want to thank all who were able to show up... The following members were able to come out and finally meet in person. Dave Amos Kevin Salm Wayne Sardullo John Rudy Ed McGlynn Not sure if Nicole or the family was there, we kept a look at but (...) (23 years ago, 23-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

(...) Okay, I will be bringing a stash of Lego Catalogs - mostly Shop at Home and my collection of USA in-box catalogs from 1974 thru 2001. I have also got some entertaining Lego activites planned out. We can do them as the group decides. Details (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Woo Hoo!! :) *does happy dance* LOL -- Nicole, widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's Tales "Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message news:GK1CqB.I6L@lugnet.com... (...) hair, (...) <snip> (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

(...) <snip> All, I missed a big thread here. Wow, we're moving together. I MAY be able to attend. 1:00 pm at the food court. I've got the weekend from H*((. We'll try to hop over to the mall. See you all then, hopefully. -John Rudy (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Ok since we are giving out descrips, I'm about 190lbs 5'6" goatee, short hair, I look like a criminal... heheh Wayne (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Sounds good here. If Duane and Eric make it, look for an 80 year old Japanese man (Duane) with his large son (Eric). Eric will be wearing a gray Lugnet and LUCNY T-shirt we made. Anything else? -- Nicole, widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Sounds good! Ed (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Yup - I'm in. I be at the top of the escalators in the food court. We'll keep an eye peeled for Kevin coming from the elevators, of course, and I'll try to wear something LEGOish, or at least have a box of train MOCs and stuff. I'm 6', 200lbs, black (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

OK so we are on for this Sat then, Tomorrow? @ 1PM at the Top of the escalators? Anyone going to bring anything? I'll probably bring some of my newer train stuff and leave it in the car. Wayne (...) one (...) other (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

(...) Yes, the new Syracuse Bus terminal is very near Carousel Mall and you can get there okay by walking. If I am correct, there are no sidewalks and there is one highway to cross but you should do fine--sounds like you will have plenty of time. If (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

(...) I know Im responding to my own post, but hey, whatever. I can catch a bus to Syracuse, and it will get there at 9:00. That is fine with me. Im a collge boy and I will study. I believe that the bus station is across the street from the carosel (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

You know I feel like a heel when I post something and don't read the WHOLE thread thing. This time looks ok to me. I could send Eric and Duane out to meet you. If that's ok. Let me know :). -- Nicole, widow of Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D. (URL) for Duel's (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Ed, that would be great if you could get me at the bus station. I just have to find a bus. Im not quite clear as to how I do it, but I will try. And I will try to get a bus that arrives around one or a little before. I really want to go! I will let (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Sorry Dave I clicked "Reply" instead of "Reply Group". Grrrr. My bad. Now for what I wanted to post.... Our weekends are basically free now that my aunt's funeral (she was killed in the WTC attacks) is over. Unless there's another catastrophe. I'm (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Dave - I can pick you up from the bus station in Syracuse if you'd like, and we can meet up with Wayne and anybody else in the food court or by the carousel - Let's try for the top of the escalators between the main seating area of the food court (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Any Weekend is good for me accept Oct 27th, I have a wedding to goto. You guys let me know, I will be there. Wayne (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

(...) Ed, Im in Itacha, and I think I could catch a bus to Syracuse. That would be my preference because I can catch a bus there. Not to mention it has a mall with places to buy Lego! Ithaca doesnt have a whole lot. I wouldnt mind getting together (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Meeting time?

Hi Dave - I might be able to squeeze in a meeting this Sat. afternoon...I can't make a 29th meeting at all, and October dates for me are best after the 19th. There's a couple of meeting places that pop into my head, like: -Carousel Mall Food Court (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Meeting time?

Perhaps we can discuss a time for our first meeting. I for one can do it this Saturday or next Saturday. Or if we want to plan for October, we could do that. But I dont see why if a few couldnt just get together the 29th for a bit. It might be a (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Updates

"Ross Crawford" <rcrawford@csi.com> wrote in message news:GJt0x1.1G4@lugnet.com... (...) Yep all happy now. After reading a book 4 phone books thick! (...) kinda (...) Thanks we have done all 6 of them from one of Ken's design sketches. It's to bad (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Re: Updates

(...) [snippety] (...) Hi Nicole! Glad to see the posting name stuff is all happy now! And your site is really looking great! I'm no huge fan of bionicle, but I kinda like those Tohonga MOCs! Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

  Updates

So I came home from my aunt's memorial service (she was on the airplane that hit WTC 1) in Dexter, Maine (we live in Binghamton, New York) and updated Duel's Tales to take my mind off the past weeks events even if for just a little while. --Not So (...) (23 years ago, 17-Sep-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.publish.html, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Tohunga goldmine!

We went over to the McDonalds on State Street, near K-mart today here in Binghamton NY. Score! They had all of the Tohunga's! :) We were able to get 5 each thanks to the nice manager. :) Just a heads up for you all :) -- Nicole, widow to Kenneth A. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ny.bin, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

  Quaker instant oatmeal on sale at Tops and Wegmans

Tops and Wegmans has the Quaker Instant Oatmeal with the Treasure Hunt offer on sale, 2 for $4.00. I'm going to stock up. George (23 years ago, 10-Sep-01, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact