Subject:
Mall Meeting room Usage Part 1
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 01:41:38 GMT

I was in the Mall late on friday and asked at the info desk about meeting
rooms..  Good news is that, apparently there is free meeting rooms. Only
problem is I have to call a number to get more infomation. The info desk could
only supply a number. I have to call during regular business hours. First thing
monday or at least during my lunch break I will get the info and pass it on to
you guys.. If this works out we might be set!

Keep your fingers crossed!

Wayne