Re: Kevin? Whats up with your store?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 05:23:22 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Ed McGlynn writes:
Yah - me too.

"Wayne Sardullo" <sardullo@oswego.edu> wrote in message
Kevin, you mentioned going to your Brickbay site a couple of times to us, • I
finally got off my butt to do so only to find it closed? Its been closed • the
last three days I checked.  Are you going to open it back up?

Yes, I will reopen my shop in the near future.  Try back on the first of
October. At our meeting I failed to mention that my shop was temporarily
closed.

I do not keep my shop open all of the time like the majority of sellers. I
close up every now and then to await slow paments (about a dozen are past due)
and add additional inventory.

Currently I am having a good time sorting my own Lego and gearing up for a few
re-building projects with some newly acquired parts.  Sometimes my own building
needs take precedent over Brickbay matters.  Issues of both time and space do
not allow for both to occur simultaneously.

Additionally, I have resumed physical therapy and have begun intensive hand
therapy five days a week so a lot of my attention is focused there.  AND, I
have a nice little Jury Duty notice to contend with.  I will have the joy and
pleasure of calling the courthouse each evening starting tomorrow to see if my
number has been selected for Jury Duty.
Twice before I have served only to be rejected by the attorneys after juror
questioning--I am hoping that this will happen again so that I can have the
whole thing done and over with quickly.  Personally, I do not mind jury duty
but I do not wish to have my physical therapy schedule interrupted at this time
--but a postponement may interfere with my upcoming surgical schedule in
November.
So I will do my duty and call to see if my number has been picked, report to
the courthouse as needed, and hope I am not chosen as a juror.  AND I really
hope I do not get selected for Grand Jury--that would really be problematic for
me at this time.  Oh, well...

...Anyway, check back to Brickbay on the first of October.  Hopefully I will
have some parts you are looking for.

__Kevin Salm__
....Your discount Lego brick dealer....
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=kdsalm