Re: Meeting time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 16:00:37 GMT

Hi Dave -

I might be able to squeeze in a meeting this Sat. afternoon...I can't make a
29th meeting at all, and October dates for me are best after the 19th.

There's a couple of meeting places that pop into my head, like:
-Carousel Mall Food Court in Syracuse
-Heid's Hotdogs in Liverpool

I think the food court's easy to find for everyone, but its very loud on a
Saturday.  However, there's some shops in the mall that carry LEGO, and that
can be handy.
I've always liked meetings with people over a Heid's hotdog.  A real niche
of a old family style diner that's been on a main corner there for 100+
years.  Much cooler, but no LEGO around.  Less than 10 minutes from Carousel.

Well, those are my thoughts, anybody else?
Ed

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Dave Amos writes:
Perhaps we can discuss a time for our first meeting.  I for one can do it
this Saturday or next Saturday.  Or if we want to plan for October, we could
do that. But I dont see why if a few couldnt just get together the 29th for
a bit.  It might be a little short notice.  So, lets start throwing out some
dates and places!  We can do this. :)

-Dave
www.bricktannia.com