Re: Meeting time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 02:09:05 GMT

Ed, that would be great if you could get me at the bus station.  I just have
to find a bus.  Im not quite clear as to how I do it, but I will try.  And I
will try to get a bus that arrives around one or a little before.  I really
want to go!  I will let you know tomorrow afternoon the specifics!

-Dave