Subject:
Meeting time?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:33:33 GMT

Perhaps we can discuss a time for our first meeting.  I for one can do it
this Saturday or next Saturday.  Or if we want to plan for October, we could
do that. But I dont see why if a few couldnt just get together the 29th for
a bit.  It might be a little short notice.  So, lets start throwing out some
dates and places!  We can do this. :)

-Dave
www.bricktannia.com