Re: First Meeting success 9-22-2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:18:36 GMT

Hi, all.  Glad to hear there's finally been an official meeting, and sorry I
missed it!  I was on my way back from Europe Saturday, but hopefuly I can make
a future gathering.  I'll try to put together a wanted list sometime soon...I
have a few parts I need, but have gotten disorganized lately.

Europe was fun.  I got to meet in person a couple of German Lego buddies, do a
little trading, and even made a couple of nice flea-market finds (the main one
was a 7730 box with some parts in it, including most of the parts for the
yellow tank car and a 1x2 black window, which is unique to the 7750, total
about $7)  I didn't buy anything at toy stores, but I did find a few older
items.  And of course the non-Lego parts of the trip were nice too!

One comment:

Dave's List

45 degree slopes for building roofs (Kevin pointed out LS@H still might have
the fancy roof kits avail.

They had the black ones (5216) as of a month ago, and the red ones (5151) as of
a couple of months ago.  These are nice, nice service packs.

Alan