Re: THERE HERE!!! 10001 10002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 23:05:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Wayne Sardullo writes:
News that has been floating around...

does the club car have that cheesy angle redwhiteblue stripe?
What was that noise I just heard?Oh ya that was the value of the originals
price DROPPING because of the part:-)
NOPE it has exactly what should be there the fancy curve.. YES!!
Good to here(even though it makes my 3 old copies worth less now)Now if I
buy more they will match:-)
CLEAR WINDOWS NOT BLUE!!!

Not opening up the metroliner... That's break open only in a case of emergency!
Oh come on what fun is that:-)

Hi...Wayne and Gang:

You guys now should have enough trains to run a pretty good train event... :)

Benjamin Medinets