Subject:
The Free Meeting Rooms....Part 3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:48:40 GMT

Well, Finally I got through with someone... I did confirm the FREE Meeting
Rooms however its not so FREE as I thought, Carousel REQUIRES anyone who uses
the Meeting rooms to have Liability Insurance... From what I take and my
experince with getting this type Insurance is and will be a pain in the butt
for us... I'm not up for the strain that we would have to do to get it since we
are still not as Full Blown as a Group Yet, Possibly in the future we can do
it...

So now what... The simple fix is continue on what we have been doing and just
meet and deal with all the loud people, I'm scoping out the mall some more
today at lunch to see if maybe there is a quieter area that we could at least
meet in...

I'm also going to poke around and ask a few of the local hotel/motels and see
what we can do there... I will try and also see about the local library or
anything like that....

Wayne