Subject:
Meeting room Part 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2001 14:57:45 GMT

Well, this is turning out to be a witch hunt but I almost got her....

I called Monday left a message no one was around.... Called today Women said
that the person I have to talk to doesn't come in on Mondays, Hmmmm today it
tues... She said she didn't know why persona wasnt in.... HAH she said the
woman will be in tomorrow....  I should have the answer tomorrow if not, I will
release the hounds on them...

I also plan on posting my stuff for sale on the market place here... I do have
some of the stuff you guys want on your wish list which I am holding on the
side for the next meeting.... Picts are taken, I just have to do some
cropping..

I am looking for something now that is needed more then the other stuff I
requested...  I need 6 black slope roofs  2x6 kind that is used on the
metroliners... I have regular slopes however I need that coutersunk backing to
match the rest of the roof... I thought I had enough but I don't and when I
finally get my metroliners and clubcars I won't be able to use them...

Arghhh..... Let me know if you have any and I'm see what I have for you...

Wayne