Re: I'm back
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.lucny
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 02:11:20 GMT

Thanks for your help, Benjamin.

-Erik

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Benjamin Medinets writes:

I just came back from NYC...it was great.  Hopefully, I can eventually get a
position in a big corporate firm that works there.  I had a great time there.
(when I had a couple days off).

Great city, and keep up hope.  God Bless America, the state of NY, and the
citizens of the fine city of NYC.

Thanks,

Benjamin Medinets