 Off-Topic / Fun / 6918
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 04:58:05 GMT

Eric & All,

400! If I were to press random on that and then I started to build the • rest
of my robot- which I approximate to take another 3 years, would the last
song be finished when I was done?

Definately, let's see I have aroun 250*60 = 15,000 minutes (250 hours), that
would translate into roughly 10 days, if my math is correct (working 8 hours
+ pushing carts for 5 hours makes for a long day, so my math may be a little
off here) So you would here it repeated every 10 days, so it would go
through about 36 times a year, or 108 times total in 3 years.

The main reason I got the 400 disc changer was my Best list, my collection
of music, whenever i had a new version I recorded on Minidisc, I am up to
version 14 now, I had a 3 disc changer, and it got so annoying changing
discs all the time. With this plugged into my Minidisc recorder, i can just
program the CD, the track, and never have to touch CD's.

I am sure something better will come along, but until then, I am happy with
my recording. Please don't say MP3, I would prefer a more.... shall we say,
definite/legal medium?

FUT to fun, as it is straining from general.
FUT to debate, for MP3 issues.

Scott S.
--

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

Miles Davis While building, Jason Becker while looking back, • Cycomotogoat
while exhibiting. Purchased a 5 Disc CD changer So I would'nt have to • get
up
while holding the unfinished main body of a 6 foot long preying mantis • in
my
lap, surrounded by trays and boxes. Tip toeing from out the command • center
and knocking over all my sorted pcs. Better not to be disturbed between • at
least 5 hours of Music. Viva-La CD Changer!!!!! Hooorray!

Well, i have a 400 CD changer, and it can go....... forever with the • random
feature. Nothing like hearing Amazing Grace and then something from Weird • Al
next. : )

It does wonders when I record for my Best list. No more changing of CD's.
Yeah! : )

Scott S.