 Off-Topic / Debate / 9530
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 16:24:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Steve Bliss writes:

I hope this won't be much of a debate: there's nothing illegal or even
gray-area about the MP3 format,

Exactly.  How can a format be illegal?

This kind of half-informed speak gives me hives.  I used to watch a lot of CNN,
and during the Napster flap they would talk about how users downloaded MP3s
from the Napster website.

Argh!

eric