 General / 28938
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 00:55:32 GMT

Miles Davis While building, Jason Becker while looking back, Cycomotogoat
while exhibiting. Purchased a 5 Disc CD changer So I would'nt have to get up
while holding the unfinished main body of a 6 foot long preying mantis in my
lap, surrounded by trays and boxes. Tip toeing from out the command center
and knocking over all my sorted pcs. Better not to be disturbed between at
least 5 hours of Music. Viva-La CD Changer!!!!! Hooorray!

In lugnet.general, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:

One of the CD's I've got that's recently been playing a lot while I build is
the soundtrack to "The Dig" computer game.  I'm not sure who does the music
for it, but it's fantastic incidental music.

That, instrumental celtic music, jazz & blues tend to be what's occupying my
'recently played' shelf these days.

Another good soundtrack is Usual Suspects.

James