 General / 28904
Re: Movies while building (was Re: Music while building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:51:48 GMT

To All,

    Ha! I can do this one easliy enough! : )

I don't build to music, either.  I tend to build while movies are on! • Either I
watch one of the DVDs or VHSs I own, or I have on one of the pay channels • I get
on cable (I rarely watch "TV" anymore, apart from The Simpsons, Futurama, • and
The Sopranos- but I do watch a lot of movies on cable).

Indeed. I don't watch too much TV whiule building, but sorting is mindless
enough to do it, especially if you watchd the movie a zillion times. I love
the History Channel, some of the Discovery Channel, and the Learning
Channel. : )

I also like listening to movies on Minidisc, which isw neat, because youc an
still build, and have the mental picture in your brain, without
distractions. It is almost like listening to old radio shows.

Movies that I do watch / listen to lately:

Analyse This!
Galaxy Quest
Spaceballs
Star Trek (Any from First Contact to Star Trek 1)
Forrest Gump
The Matrix
Office Space
Star Wars (1 4,5,6)