 General / 28946
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 03:46:34 GMT

400! If I were to press random on that and then I started to build the rest
of my robot- which I approximate to take another 3 years, would the last
song be finished when I was done?

In lugnet.general, Scott Edward Sanburn writes:
To All,

Miles Davis While building, Jason Becker while looking back, Cycomotogoat
while exhibiting. Purchased a 5 Disc CD changer So I would'nt have to get • up
while holding the unfinished main body of a 6 foot long preying mantis in • my
lap, surrounded by trays and boxes. Tip toeing from out the command center
and knocking over all my sorted pcs. Better not to be disturbed between at
least 5 hours of Music. Viva-La CD Changer!!!!! Hooorray!

Well, i have a 400 CD changer, and it can go....... forever with the random
feature. Nothing like hearing Amazing Grace and then something from Weird Al
next. : )

It does wonders when I record for my Best list. No more changing of CD's.
Yeah! : )

Scott S.