 General / 28903
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:44:40 GMT

Hmm.. this thread seems to come up very few weeks, once a month. Anyway,

My favorite tunes while building are various, it depend son a lot of things:

1) Video game / Movie music - Nothing like the Final Fantasy 6 or Starship
Troopers / Star Wars themes to listen to.

2) Political / Other  Paradies - I have tons of these now from various
artists, like Weird Al, Paul Shanklin, Paul Siland.

3) All kinds of Christian Music - I am doing dsifferent themse now - Prayer,
Revelations, etc. My current roster of favorites is long: Michael W. Smith,
DC Talk, Carman, Petra, Supertones, Geoff Moore, The W's, Rebecca St. James,
among others. I have a lot of diffferent ones.

4) Talk Shows - Depends on what day, who is on.

So I have a lot of different things to listen to, I don't have a pacticular
one that I listen to.

Scott S.
--
Personal Page: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3372/index.html