 General / 28925
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:55:08 GMT

Michael Edwards wrote:

Same Here

I put Enigma 2,3,4 on the 3 drawer system and its non stop for 3+ Hours

That how i build my models very quick :-)) I am waiting for E5 to come out
soon. E4 "The Screen behind the Mirror". Is abit upbeat, but don't have it
too loud as it gets loud

Is there any other Enigma Fans out there?

--
Michael

Michael, I am guilty as charged.  I like Enigma for building historic
structures.  I too am waiting for E5.  When my cathedral is complete, I am
planning to convert it into a monastery (calling it "Eastmister Abbey"), so
that building the cloisters, refrectory, almondry, Abbots Palace, chapels and
dormatory will make listening to the Enigma "Gregorian Chants" seem quite
appropriate.

Gary Istok