 General / 28908
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 01:31:43 GMT

There are some pretty good christian bands out there that are anything but
gospel.  If you like a alternative, DC Talk, Newsboys, and Creed are all pretty
good.

-Jason

In lugnet.general, Tore Eriksson writes:
snip<
I am supposed to listen to gospel, but it's really hard for me to suffer,
except some old negro spirituals. It's all just too skin deep and screamy and
syncopated and skil-oriented. Alright, I still can enjoy early Petra but not
more than three songs a day.

I haven't even heard of VOI VOD!!! and Monster Magnet. I've heard the name
Enigma, but not their music.

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden