 General / 28881
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 18:13:32 GMT

Same Here

I put Enigma 2,3,4 on the 3 drawer system and its non stop for 3+ Hours

That how i build my models very quick :-)) I am waiting for E5 to come out
soon. E4 "The Screen behind the Mirror". Is abit upbeat, but don't have it
too loud as it gets loud

Is there any other Enigma Fans out there?

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
   www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
                www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Matt Brooks" <mbrooks@sonic.net> wrote in message
Eric Sophie wrote:

I listen to VOI VOD!!! Monster Magnet and Lots of Instumental Music, I • also
like Jazz fusion!!! Legomaster

Recently I've been listening to Enigma (#3) whilst building. Very mellow
and keeps me moving and grooving while I build.
--
Matt Brooks