 General / 28941
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 01:21:37 GMT

Hey that works fine too. Very cool, but I Built My Praying Mantis Back in
95' thru 97', so...hey it was the best thing in Sears at the time! Imagine
when My robot will play songs from the computer by just waving my hand. The
Eye's/Lego Vision Cams will be like a juke box. And all thru a killer Sound
System with the Computer interface! Yee-haw....

In lugnet.general, Tore Eriksson writes:

Eric Sophie wrote:

Viva-La CD Changer!!!!! Hooorray!

Personally, I skip the Changer and save my money for an mp3-capable cd-player. Meanwhile, an old Pentium 120 with WinAmp
installed, connected to my stereo system serves the same purpose.

--
Tore Eriksson
Sweden

ICQ: 76066510