 General / 28960
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 18:41:21 GMT

Paul, I'd like to check that out! got any info?

In lugnet.general, Paul Hartzog writes:
ah well,
at long last i decided to answer this thread
cuz i'm surprised no one else listens to what
i do when i build

i build space stuff
so i listen to space music

Tangerine Dream, Vangelis, Vollenweider, Tim Clark,
Kevin Braheny, Patrick O'Hearn, Paul Hartzog, etc.

pretty much all the folks that influenced me
to do my own new age CD "Faces" in the first
place.

thx much
-paul