 General / 28907
Re: Movies while building (was Re: Music while building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 01:15:03 GMT

I can't build to music with lyrics, much less something as distracting as
TV.  Same with any art (drawing, painting, sculpture, whatever).

Hmmm... I am so used to having lyrics and things on while doing most things,
I cannot have music with lyrics while studying, however.

Yup!  Sorting to those is the best (not that my current cheesy cable
provider has the History Channel).

Oh, I would die if I did not have the History Channel. Time to get another
provider! : )

Scott S.