 General / 28884
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 19:11:02 GMT

I'm not sure I know some of these bands, cool B5 has a sound track! I hav'nt
seen it, but I'm sure it would be out there.

RE: "There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."
I agree, I'm insane!
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legomaster

In lugnet.general, Wayne McCaul writes:
"Cross of Changes" always makes it into my Music-While-Building sessions.
Along with other things like Holst's "Planets", Massive Attack, Rabbit in
the Moon, Orbital and various soundtracks like Gladiator, Last of the
Mochians, Babylon 5...

Evil Wayne

"There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."

http://www.geocities.com/legomaniac70

In lugnet.general, Michael Edwards writes:
Same Here

I put Enigma 2,3,4 on the 3 drawer system and its non stop for 3+ Hours

That how i build my models very quick :-)) I am waiting for E5 to come out
soon. E4 "The Screen behind the Mirror". Is abit upbeat, but don't have it
too loud as it gets loud

Is there any other Enigma Fans out there?

--
Michael

- - -
Please reply on
medwards@ukonline.co.uk

Lugnet Member# 151
Lego Magazines from the Past and Present
  www.lugmag.com or www.lugmag.co.uk

Home of the UK Lego Technic Club Magazine
               www.technic-uk.co.uk

"Matt Brooks" <mbrooks@sonic.net> wrote in message
Eric Sophie wrote:

I listen to VOI VOD!!! Monster Magnet and Lots of Instumental Music, I • also
like Jazz fusion!!! Legomaster

Recently I've been listening to Enigma (#3) whilst building. Very mellow
and keeps me moving and grooving while I build.
--
Matt Brooks