 General / 28902
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:39:35 GMT

In lugnet.general, Wayne McCaul writes:
"Cross of Changes" always makes it into my Music-While-Building sessions.
Along with other things like Holst's "Planets", Massive Attack, Rabbit in
the Moon, Orbital and various soundtracks like Gladiator, Last of the
Mochians, Babylon 5...

Which RitM stuff?  All I have is the Possession Remix (Sarah Mclachlan).  I
tend more to some wierd stuff.  This last summer, it was U. Utah Phillips/Ani
Difranco "Fellow Workers" that spent most of its time in my player. But, I have
a bunch of stuff kicking around here (about 240 disks or so now...I have to
update my list too...).

When I flew out to Victoria and back 2 weeks ago, I had the following disks:
Ani/U. Utah: Fellow Workers/The Past Doesn't Go Anywhere, Sarah Harmer:You Were
Here, John Melloncamp: Rough Harvest, Paul MacLeod: Close and Play, Tara
Maclean: Passenger, Natalie Merchant: Ophelia, and 3 mixed disks (one consists
of workout music, such stuff as "Shut your ----ing face uncle ----" from South
park, Elmo by Holly McNarland, Testosterone by Bush (X),  Rockin in the Free
World, Paul Revere (Beastie Boys).

A 2nd comp disk had 16 tracks dubbed off of "O What a Feeling 2", and the 3rd
one had some other stuff done as an experiment (just some of my fav. tunes,
some of which were on the other 2 disks, trying the burner on a new cd to see
if it would work and not make frisbies.)

Somewhere on my web page, there is a list of most of my music...that's what I
have to update.

James