 General / 28940
Re: Movies while building (was Re: Music while building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 01:15:52 GMT

In lugnet.general, Wayne McCaul writes:
Funky.

I've done this with the Robotech tapes I have (which is only about the first
12 episodes, but they're supposed to be coming out on DVD soon...)

Yep, ADV is releasing 5-6 episodes per disc, $14.98 each, first and second
discs due 5/22/01.  :)  Unfortunately, I heard they are using VHS masters, so
the quality won't be terrific.  :\  Luckily, AnimEigo is releasing the
original Macross on DVD, and they are doing an extremely good job remastering
the audio and cleaning the video, if reports are to be believed!  :D

Jeff