 General / 28924
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 20:46:04 GMT

Matt Brooks wrote:

Eric Sophie wrote:

I listen to VOI VOD!!! Monster Magnet and Lots of Instumental Music, I also
like Jazz fusion!!! Legomaster

Recently I've been listening to Enigma (#3) whilst building. Very mellow
and keeps me moving and grooving while I build.
--
Matt Brooks

Wow!  I thought I was the only one listening to Enigma while I was building :-)
I listen to all 4 CD's (don't tell me there is a #5?).  It is very relaxing.  I
especially like the Gregorian Chant part of the music when I am building medieval
structures.... such as working on my never ending Gothic Cathedral.

mea culpa,
Gary Istok