 General / 28954
Re: Music while building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 13:25:38 GMT

Harvey,

The History Channel is dangerous.

I was watching the other day about DUKW's, and soon
enough, I was thinking I
need to make a MOC DUKW. As if I didn't have 20 other
MOCs I want to build.
I need about 3 more hours a day.

You too, huh? The DukW is a pretty neat item, I thought it
would not be that hard. I told my wife I could build that in
Lego, and she just gave me a look that said, "likeyou have
time" Well, I might, one of these years! : )

Scott S.