 General / 28933
Re: Movies while building (was Re: Music while building)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 22:31:18 GMT

"Lorbaat" <eric@nospam.thirteen.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, John D. Forinash writes:

I often do not build to music. Dunno why, it seems like a completely
reasonable thing to do, and it's not like the computer's not sitting • right
there ready to blare out my .mp3'd CD collection, but I just don't.

I don't build to music, either.  I tend to build while movies are on! • Either I
watch one of the DVDs or VHSs I own, or I have on one of the pay channels • I get
on cable (I rarely watch "TV" anymore, apart from The Simpsons, Futurama, • and
The Sopranos- but I do watch a lot of movies on cable).

Interesting, I tend to often build with sporting events on.  That way I can
keep tabs on the game but not feel like a total slug.  This past weekend
with March Madness was a particularly good building weekend.  :-D

Tim